Where Extra Support is Provided
- There are at least seven valid reasons to start considering assisted living, each holding a different value depending on your personal journey.
- A common reason to consider assisted living is simply living alone, feeling lonely or depressed, and needing assistance with everyday activities.
- Consider assisted living if personal care, medication management, meal preparation, housekeeping or coordinating transportation is becoming difficult to do.
- Assisted living is also worth considering if you have health related issues that require supervision such as arthritis, failing eyesight, or a recent diagnosis of Alzheimer’s. More advanced Alzheimer’s Memory care is a more appropriate choice depending on behaviors and elopement risks.
- Assisted living or Memory Care may be the best option for you, especially if your safety and wellbeing are at risk.